domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Abilene Christian University grad withdraws from Oprah network contest

See why a graduate from Abilene Christian University, one of the Top Christian Colleges decides not to be on Oprahs network. This online christian university grad seem to have high morals.

Tony Roach, minister at Minda Street Church of Christ, has withdrawn as a candidate to host a new reality show on Oprah Winfrey's new OWN television network.

Near the end of the fourth episode of "Your OWN Show," Roach told co-hosts Nancy O'Dell and Carson Kressley that he was withdrawing.

"I chose to leave the competition," Roach said during the episode, which aired a week ago and featured contestants in a cooking segment with noted chef Curtis Stone.

"I cannot say I'm going to help somebody live their best life, and then tear people down," he said. "To me, that's not a winner. I'm leaving with dignity. I'm leaving with respect."

Read the full story here

Top Christian Colleges

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario